Photography or filming in the Staatsgalerie is permitted in the collection for private purposes. Please note the following regulations:
- Photography / filming is only permitted without flash, tripods, drones or selfie sticks.
- Any commercial exploitation of films and photos taken in the Staatsgalerie Stuttgart or on the museum grounds requires the written permission of the museum management.
- There are different regulations for special exhibitions; please inform yourself on site.
- You yourself are responsible for observing and safeguarding copyright. This only expires 70 years after the death of the artist. Further information can be obtained from VG Bild-Kunst
- If people are visible in the photos, the personal rights (right to one's own image) must also be observed.
Would you like to take professional photographs/film?
Please register in writing. Let us know the size of the team, the amount of equipment, rooms or locations (indoors and outdoors) where filming / photography is to take place and for what purpose the recordings will be used. Please allow at least one week for your request to be processed. Permissions can only be granted after a thorough examination.
Please send your request to email@example.com.